Art-27' Sliding Suspension & B-Train System
Extends to reach maximum Federal Bridge. 27′ Ace Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailer slides out to 35′ thus giving longer bridge and ability to carry larger containers. Reach 80,000 GVW with ease.
Have a 22′ container that weighs 40,000+ lbs.? This Trailer Will Handle That All Day, Everyday!
12′ from C/A of Tractor to C/A of Tandem of Trailer.
NO OTHER TRAILER ON THE MARKET CAN COMPARE!
Designed and built the same way as our 40′ Trailer
, NO SKIMPING ON MATERIALS unlike our competitors. Same size materials go into all trailers thus making the ART-60-27* even stronger than our 40′ Trailer
Ace Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailers uses a Replaceable Heavy-Duty Teflon skid plate for the sliding motion. Same Heavy Duty Single Point Spring Tandem Suspension Ace uses on 25′-40′ Trailers.
For this trailer to work to its full potential, it needs have a 3rd Air Lift axle. This protects the suspension and provides for better load distribution
Pack a Powerful Punch in a Small Package!
The Best Way To Haul Two Containers
Ace’s 27′ Tri-axle Sliding Suspension Roll-Off Trailer. Equipped with a 5th wheel plate for connection of the rear trailer. Equipped with Hydraulic and air-line connects for rear trailer.
Ace’s 25′ Tandem Axle Roll-Off Trailer is used as the rear trailer. Connects directly to Front Trailers. Fully functional trailer with dual lift and reeving cylinders.
Benefits of B-Train
- Gives you two fully functional trailers connected and working as one
- Great for long distance hauling and hauling two containers
- Safer than a running truck mounted unit with a pup trailer
- Can run trailers separately for different applications
- Total of 5 axles between two trailers, 8 axles including tractor
- Total length of under 75′ giving the maximum federal bridge law for a two container trailer
For More Information Please go to The Ace Advantage
or Give Us a Call 1-800-578-8471
Request A Quote