Canadian Roll-Off Trailer
Gives you the ability to haul (2) fully loaded containers at the maximum possible legal Gross Vehicle Weight (G.V.W)
Unlike the other Canadian B-Trains on the market, Ace B-Train Roll-Off Trailer System loads the front trailer first. This allows your drive to save precious time by only unhooking the rear trailer once for loading and once for unloading.
This is significant compared to our competition who loads the front trailer first, hooks up to rear trailer, transfers the container to the rear dead trailer, unhooks the rear trailer, loads front trailer, then hooks up to rear trailer.
Ace Canadian B-Train Roll-Off System Loading Process
- Connect Tractor to Front Trailer
- Load Container on Front trailer
- Slide Front Trailer suspension Out
- Connect to Rear Trailer
- Load Container Rear Trailer
- Safely Secure Containers to Front and Rear Trailers
- Ready to Go!